Saturday, May 24, 2008

Way Too Long!!!

Sorry it has taken me forever to post. I tried tackling one to many projects and then a trip and i still do not have my all my projects complete.


One of the projects a friend of mine asked me if I could so bean bag chair covers. I was a little intimidated but welcomed the challenge. (Plus I got a new sewing machine out of the deal which I love!!!!!) Drum roll please:













Ryan got a bb gun so we went and shot clay pigeons. It was a blast and nobody shot there eye out!!!!!
WHO COULD RESIST THIS CUTE FACE!!!!:)

5 comments:

JeNeale said...

Thanks for the update. If I hadn't seen you Thursday night I would have thought you dropped off the face of the earth. Love the bean bag covers. Can you embroider with that fancy new machine?

Sally said...

Sorry we didn't get to see eachother while you were in Utah. We really should come visit one of these weekends. I've found a love for sewing. I've made curtains for our entire house, a skirt or two and more. Enjoy your sewing machine!

Unknown said...

Oh boy, I hope Ryan doesn't tell Bo about that gun! That's all I'll hear about for the next 6 months. What is it about males are guns?

Juliette said...

Cute bean bag cover! That should be are next Super Saturday! Then you would really be intimidated!

Russell & Jammie said...

Thank you for your interest in my photography website. And for leaving your comment. At this time I have all I need for my portfolio. Though if you are interested I will do it for $150.00. Normally I charge $200.00. Which includes location of your choice. (Since I do not have a studio), Multiple outfits, and a CD of retouched portraits (Color & Black and White). Please contact me either by phone or email. jamsaddy@gmail.com, 559-0577